Travelling Around Korea
Travelling Around Korea
Getting around Korea is relatively easy and inexpensive. You have a choice of travel by plane, bus or train. If you opt for the bus, bear in mind that English may not be spoken in most bus terminals.
But language help is at hand:
- Travel Help Line 1330 (just press 1330 or the area code of your destination area + 1330). There is always at least one English-speaker on duty and the service is available 24-hours 7-days a week.
- BBB (volunteer interpretation service) ‘staffed’ by Koreans, who can speak one of a variety of different languages. For English, call 1588-5644 and press 1. As these are volunteers, please restrict your call to day and early evening hours unless it is a true emergency. There are a great many thing to do and see all over the peninsula. For more information, on upcoming festivals and events in Korea, check in What's Going On
Transportation for travel within Korea:
1. By BUS - for more details click here
2. By PLANE - for more details click here
3. By TRAIN - for more details click here
Travelling Out of the Country is generally done by air. Check out the information on travel agencies if you want to tour other Asian countries or if you want to book a trip home.
K4E Note: Korea4Expats want to provide the most accurate and complete information possible, so if you notice an error or omission in the contents above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have information on other locations, please do let us know.
Last Updated on 2021-02-08
|In the same header|
|Getting In and Out of Korea||Travel Agencies|
|Travel by Boat/Ferry||Travel by Bus|
|Travel by Train||Travelling Around Korea|
Business Centers, Support Services
Cocoonfice, Business Center, Seocho-gu, Seoul
Eye Care, glasses, testing, lasik surgery...
BGN Eye Clinic, Lasik-Lasek-Eye Surgery, Seocho-gu, Seoul
EnglishClass101 - An online English learning system
Meditation and Yoga
Mu Sang Sa, International Zen Center, Chungnam Province, Korea
Dental Clinics incl. Dentists, Orthodontists
A Plus Dental Clinic, Orthodontics , Gangnam, Seoul
Korean Language and Culture (translation, orientations, classes, etc)
Diane's Easy Korean Customized Language Culture Training, Around Korea + Long Distance Learning
Business and Networking Associations
Asia Society Korea Center, Seoul
Doctors, Hospitals, Intl Clinics
Sarang Plus Joint and Spine Hospital, Seoul